Wednesday 27 May 2009

new do! and the week after the horrible weigh in!!!

I coloured my hair and it looks alright, i cant grumble.... the only prob is my extensions dont match, they are darker and they wont let me exchange them... next time i will wait till after i dye it, but i was so excited lol...

anywhoo... not to sure how my week has gone, but wi will let me know tomorrow, its my last weigh in before holiday...

I havent counted, but have made pretty wise choices... i have not exercised at all but i will tomorrow morning... its just to see if it makes a difference... as exercise doesnt help me loose at all.... well maybe half a pound, but nothing more... normally gain... :O(

on the plus side i am going to go jogging while on holiday, packing my trainers and my jogging bottoms...

No comments:

Post a Comment