Wednesday 20 May 2009

* Yesterday * Today * Tomorrow*

I didn't go to the gym in the end yesterday i went for a walk/jog/walk/jog thingy...
I had a lot to prove when i went out too as my OH said "you'll be back in 10Min's" what a cheek... talk about little faith, and in fact i was gone for a good half hour! and went quite far too!

I made up for it today, i went to the gym straight after work! but i was only giving it 95% today as i had body pain, but i was trying to work it off... in fact it just a made it worse. I was more sore than when i started.

I'm looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow as i have been an angel food wise and a road runner exercise wise... i have worked my butt off... but I'm a bit apprehensive as i have been stupidly checking my weight every day numerous times, i know my weight fluctuates by 3lbs a day... but i was just hoping to get an idea if i have lost, i will be so angry and disappointed if i haven't lost or if its only a small loss!!!

Holiday only 2 wi ins away!!! :O( ....

No comments:

Post a Comment